Sat, Nov 07|
AQMA COVID Challenge #3
Unfortunately, there is no overnight camping allowed and the snack bar will not be open.
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2020, 8:30 AM
AQMA, 13300 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, USA
About the Event
AQMA Covid Challenge Fall Series is a series of 4 races. Please see rules on our website on the Racing Schedule page. The official race fuel is mid-grade 89 octane unleaded gasoline acquired from Chevron at 1890 Prairie City Rd. Due to State Park restrictions, the following apply.
- POWRi MEMBERS ONLY - No Spectators
- NO Overnight Camping
- Snack Bar will NOT be open
- Masks required while indoors
- Self Screening for COVID - 19 symptoms prior to arriving to the facility is required
- Online registration - no cash will be accepted
EMT Fee (Required)
$10 EMT fee per family