Sat, Mar 13|
AQMA Winter Series #3
Unfortunately, there is no overnight camping allowed and the snack bar will not be open.
Time & Location
Mar 13, 2021, 8:30 AM
AQMA, 13300 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, USA
About the Event
The AQMA Winter Series is a total of 4 races. Please see rules on our website on the Racing Schedule page.
The official race fuel is mid-grade 89 octane unleaded gasoline acquired from Chevron at 1890 Prairie City Rd.
Due to State Park restrictions, the following covid restrictions apply:
- POWRi MEMBERS ONLY - No Spectators. Drivers, handlers, alternate handlers, and immediate family are only allowed. We are being watched closely by the state and are not allowed to exceed our head count limit or AQMA will be shut down.
- Registration will be limited and is not guaranteed to adhere to the State park requirements.
- NO Overnight Camping
- Snack Bar will NOT be open
- Masks required at all times
- Self Screening for COVID - 19 symptoms prior to arriving to the facility is required
- Online registration - no cash will be accepted
EMT Fee (Required)
$10 EMT fee per family, per race day$10.00