Sun, Mar 14|
AQMA Winter Series #4
Unfortunately, there is no overnight camping allowed and the snack bar will not be open.
Time & Location
Mar 14, 2021, 8:30 AM
AQMA, 13300 White Rock Rd, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, USA
About the Event
The AQMA Winter Series is a total of 4 races. Please see rules on our website on the Racing Schedule page.
The official race fuel is mid-grade 89 octane unleaded gasoline acquired from Chevron at 1890 Prairie City Rd.
Due to State Park restrictions, the following covid restrictions apply:
- POWRi MEMBERS ONLY - No Spectators. We are being watched closely by the state and are not allowed to exceed our head count limit or AQMA will be shut down.
- NO Overnight Camping
- Snack Bar will NOT be open
- Masks required while indoors
- Self Screening for COVID - 19 symptoms prior to arriving to the facility is required
- Online registration - no cash will be accepted
EMT Fee (Required)
$10 EMT fee per family$10.00